MARKETING IDEAS and TOOLS
Business Card Design Ideas
Brochure Design Ideas
Die Cut Business Cards
Scented Business Cards
Cheap Business Card Ideas
Unique Business Cards
Unique Brochure Ideas
Cheap Advertising Ideas
Business Card Layout
Promoting Home-Based Business
Email Marketing Tips
Selling With Color
Brochures and Marketing Mileage
STARTUP IDEAS and STRATEGIES
Home-Based Startup Ideas
Business Idea Brainstorming
Freelance Job Strategies
Die Cut Business Cards
Die cut business cards can be a lot cheaper than you'd expect.
Here are two ways to save and still get a unique look for your business card:
Maybe you want a custom die cut that is only to be used for your business. For a one-time fee, you will basically own that die.
- Choose a die that's already been cut. You can still have your choice of dies. Many online printers have hundreds of options among a variety of business categories.
- Suppose you want your business card in a certain shape and can't find a die for it. If it's one that can likely be used for other customers, you may not be charged an additional fee for the die.
Die cut cards do cost more than standard size business cards. However, you can save a lot when there's no fee for creating the die.
Another way to save per card is to have your cards printed in large quantities. One printing of 2000 will cost much less than four printings of 500 each.
Here's how to get the look of a die cut business card on a standard size card:
Choose something with dimensions that will work within a 3 1/2 x 2 area.
Some examples are:
- cell phone
- computer monitor
- remote control
Die cuts can be used to reflect the your type of business.
Sometimes a specific object as a background design may not be recognizable alone.
- Dog bones - pet sitters or groomers
- Houses - interior decorators or real estate agents
- Mousepad - computer tutors or consultants
You can add a mouse to a mousepad, for instance, to make sure your message comes across immediately.
Double your options when you consider both horizontal and vertical designs.
Vertical designs can give your card an even more distinctive look since the majority of business cards have a wide orientation.
Building Customer Loyalty
Getting Customer Feedback
How to Define a Niche
Finding New Customers
The Consumer's Perspective
Pricing Products and Services
Viral Marketing Magic
Cheap Advertising Strategies